- Les Pas Perdus, Documentaires scéniques by Émile Proulx-Cloutier and Anaïs Barbeau-Lavalette, Centre du Théâtre d’Aujourd’hui, Montréal. (postponed to April 2022 due to COVID-19)
- Buying Happiness by James Lujan, Native Voices at the Autry Festival of Short Plays, Los Angeles, 2019
- Under Construction: An American Masque, Chuck Mee, directed Scott Feldsher, Sledgehammer Theatre, La Jolla Playhouse Without Walls Festival, 2017.
- I Was Never Alone by Cassandra Hartblay, directed by Joseph Megel, UC San Diego, October 2016.
- So Damn Proud by Justin Neal (Squamish), Native Voices at the Autry’s Festival of New Plays and Writer’s Retreat, Los Angeles and La Jolla, May 2015
- Orpheus and Eurydice adapted by Tom Dugdale and The Trip Theatre Company, San Diego, Dec. 2014
- Dee(a)r Spine, by Sam Mitchell, University of California San Diego. March 2014.
- Québékoisie, documentary film directed by Mélanie Carrier and Olivier Higgins, MÖFilms, 2013. Winner of the Magnus Isaacson Award at the 2013 Rencontres Internationales du Documentaire de Montréal.
- Les Noces, choreographed by Allyson Green, La Jolla Symphony and Chorus. Dec. 2011.
- Kasimir and Karoline, directed by Larissa Lury, La Jolla Playhouse, Nov. 2010.
- The Robbers, directed by Johanna Schall, University College Drama Program, Toronto, Canada, January 2008
Playwright and Director
- Provocation: A Deadly Game by Preston Arrow-weed. Co-directed with Preston Arrow-weed. Arthur Wagner Theatre, San Diego, 2015.
- Le fil d’Ariane / Ariane’s thread, a bilingual play for puppets on memory and cultural identity, University College Drama Program, Dec. 2008.
- La Chambre d’Isabella, a collective creation on exile and cultural identity with the children of L’École Internationale de Boston, June 2005
- Apprenticeship at Marionetas de la Esquina in Mexico City, Nov. 2008: Puppet building and manipulation.
- Basic Actor Combatant Certification (sword, quarterstaff and unarmed) with Fight Directors Canada; Fight Master Simon Fon. June 2008
- Workshops with Jocelyne Montpetit, Canasian International Dance Festival, May 2008
- Commedia del Arte mask workshop with Teodoro Dragonieri from Zanni Arte, April 2008